For use as general-purpose wiring for installation in conduit or other recognized raceway. THHN wire may also be used for machine tool, appliance, and control circuit wiring. Read on below for THHN wire specs.
Type THWN/THWN-2/THHW/THHN Wire
After introducing the international advanced technology, Leistung Energie researched Type THWN/THWN-2/THHW/THHN Wire based on several years’ design and manufacturing of low voltage power cable. The product adopts novelty design and advanced manufacturing technique. It represents energy-conversation, environmental protection philosophy for the production, usage and lifetime. It’ s green energy saving product for power grid construction and upgrading.
1. Conductor: single conductor 14 AWG to 750 KCMIL, copper or aluminium alloy 8000series.
2. Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
3. Jacket: Nylon
4. Specifications: Heat and moistureresistant, flame retardant, RoHS compliant
5. Voltage: 600V
For more details, please call customer service for consultation.
Suitable for use as follows:
▪ Feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-residential buildings.
▪ Power, lighting circuits.
▪ Fished or embedded in plaster
▪ Concealed or exposed installations.
▪ Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22 (C).
▪ Places of Assembly per NEC 518.4 and theaters per NEC 520.5.
▪ Installation in cable tray and approved raceways.
▪ Under raised floors for information technology equipment conductors and cables per NEC 645.5(D) & 645.5(D)(2).
▪ Class I Div. 2, Class II Div 2, & Class III Div. 1 Hazardous Locations